In the fast-paced technological development and various licensing types we handle, the challenge of managing these software licenses can be overwhelming.
Whether you manage accounts with Autodesk Token Flex Licenses, Autodesk FLEX, Named-User, or even a combination of Autodesk licensing types, this webinar series will be filled with insights you may need in optimizing your software investments.
New Autodesk® Licensing Types and their Impact on Your Organization
Thursday, 10 March 2022 | 9:00-9:30 AM CST
Autodesk announced that they will be retiring licenses which are based on serial numbers. On the first session of our webinar series, we will be sharing insights about:
- The impact of the new Autodesk licensing types on your organization and budget;
- The best practices for planning, managing, and optimizing licenses; and
- How usage data can help an organization.
How to Evaluate Your Autodesk® Portfolio for an Optimized Licensing Position
Thursday, 31 March 2022 | 10:00-10:30 AM CDT
Knowing the impact of the new Autodesk licensing types, and the whereabouts of managing your portfolio, this second session of our webinar series will focus on:
- Quickly identifying data anomalies on your portfolio for better decision-making;
- The decision process on which users should have the Named-User Subscription vs. Autodesk Flex; and
- How to get more in-depth analysis for decision making to aide in optimization of license and costs.
Deep Dive into Your Autodesk® Portfolio to Maximize ROI on Software Investments
Thursday, 28 April 2022 | 10:00-10:30 AM CDT
To wrap up our Autodesk webinar series, the third session will deep dive into your Autodesk portfolio and talk about:
- A layered approach to your license usage and optimization;
- Identifying users via Runtime Usage and Active vs. Inactive Usage; and
- Automated Harvesting on Autodesk Flex.
About the Speaker
Business Solutions Consultant, Open iT
Linda has been in the IT industry for over 30 years in many capacities and technical experience, including virtualization, cloud adoption, and IT infrastructure management. Her knowledge and expertise have helped clients save millions of dollars on software licensing. These strategies include how to utilize process, workflow, and technology to solve business problems cost-effectively.
As we explore to reach more audiences, we are thrilled to launch our webinar via LinkedIn Live for the first time. Always be updated on our webinars and events on through our LinkedIn page.
See you virtually there!