Skip to content
- There is always an error in ProcessOlap.
- Analysis Server (All versions and build)
- Priority level must be level 5.
- Required in AS 6.5 build 57.
- Go to Task Scheduler.
- Right click the “OpeniT.Server.Etl.Console” task.
- Select Export.
- Save the exported xml file in your Desktop.
- Open the file in a file editor. The file should look like this:
- Look for the tag as highlighted above. By default, it has the value of 7.
- Change the value to 5 and save the file.
- Go back to the Task Scheduler and delete the “OpeniT.Server.Etl.Console” task.
- In the Actions pane of the Task Scheduler, click “Import Task…”
- Import the xml file that you have modified.
- The Create Task dialog box will appear, just click OK to retain all the default values.
- Run the task manually to see if the fix works.