- How to Install a Valid Certificate on Core Server?
- Windows Core Server
- After the CSR file has been generated, send it to your Security team to create the certificate file
- Once the certificate file is already available, update the files in the Open iT core server installation.
- Renamed the new certificate file to server.crt and copied it to C:/Program Files (x86)/OpeniT/CoreServer/Configuration/httpd/ssl.crt
- Copy the server.key (key file generated after running the command in the 1st article) to C:/Program Files
- Restart the Open iT Reporting (thru Services or command prompt)