- Is there a way to get debugs and troubleshoot Periodic Reporting?
- OS: Unix
- Open iT Core Server
- Edit the file called openit.cfg
- Insert this directive at the bottom of the file.
By inserting the directive above, the monthly report generation will be delayed by 5 days. Meaning, it should run today OR will give you the option to manually run the periodic job again.
- Enable the debugging of the server.
/opt/openit/bin/openit-server stop (run as root)
su openit -c “/opt/openit/bin/openit_serverd –debug” (run as openit)
- Run the _generate_periodic_reports cron job.
cron 10 (for example)
- A debug file should now be present in
Of course, you can revert the changes once you are done. You can simply do:
to restart the server without debugging.