Software management and administration can be tough, especially when things are done manually and without a centralized management system. Having to go through every license and options file for each license server unnecessarily takes up time and resources. Companies with a vast and complex software environment need an advanced system for the administration of license
Certified Systems Engineer and Certified Advanced Reporter
- Theoretical Test (1 hour)
- Closed Book
- Taken by an examinee without notes, documentation, or access to any Open iT system.
- If the closed book portion is submitted early, the examinee will have more time to access notes, documentation, or the Open iT system while working on the open book portion.
- Open Book
- An examinee can access all the notes, documentation, and Open iT system components.
- Closed Book
- Practical Test (3 hours) Work through Open iT systems to solve real-world problems and provide a clearly written documentation. The documentation may include descriptions and screenshots.
- The exam must be completed within 4 hours.
A passing score is 70 and above on both theoretical and practical tests. Examinees will only be allowed to retake the exam after a waiting period of 6 months.
A Certified Systems Engineer is the administrator of the Open iT software system and is responsible for data integrity.
The basis of this certification is the ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot Open iT solutions, which requires in-depth knowledge and administration skills in LicenseAnalyzer2020 (Levels 1-3), StorageAnalyzer, ComputeAnalyzer, and CLIMS.
A Certified Advanced Reporter delivers value from the Open iT database to your organization.
The basis of this certification is the ability to collect and analyze data from the Open iT Core Server and Analysis Server, providing the in-depth picture of an organization’s usage, which requires comprehensive familiarity of Open iT’s standard reports, templates, and underlying data models.
A Certified Engineer is officially awarded after passing both Certified Systems Engineer (CSE) and Certified Advanced Reporter (CAR) exams.
Schedule of Examination
Friday, January 28, 2022 | Tests will be administered at the Open iT offices. Registration deadline is January 04, 2022.
Lucena City, Philippines
|Certified Advanced Reporter||8:00 – 12:00 CST||8:00 – 12:00 CET||13:00 – 17:00 PHT|
|Certified Systems Engineer||13:00 – 17:00 CST||13:00 – 17:00 CET||18:00 – 22:00 PHT|
$600 USD | each certification
- $1000 USD | both certifications
- $300 USD | if taken together in conjunction with completion of the Open iT classes in the last 12 months ($600 total)
*The registration fee includes a study guide.
It’s your first day at work as a programmer in a multinational company. Your boss immediately gives you your first task – continue working on the code that the team has been writing for a few months now. With confidence, you start walking towards your workstation when suddenly, a wave of panic hits you. What
FlexNet Publisher is a popular software license manager from Flexera Software that supports a vast collection of software applications using a wide range of licensing models, including floating licenses, node-locked licenses, named-user licenses, subscription-based licenses, pay-per-use licenses, etc. Formerly known as FlexLM, it provides software vendors several key benefits, including support for compliance management for