Anyone who deals with multi-million-dollar negotiations with software vendors knows that preparation starts long before the license agreements are set for renewal. Without the proper information on actual business requirements, companies would leave themselves vulnerable to over-purchasing or spending on unnecessary products and services. Therefore, having the right information prior to, and using it properly
Certified Systems Engineer and Certified Advanced Reporter
- Theoretical Test (1 hour)
- Closed Book
- Taken by an examinee without notes, documentation, or access to any Open iT system.
- If the closed book portion is submitted early, the examinee will have more time to access notes, documentation, or the Open iT system while working on the open book portion.
- Open Book
- An examinee can access all the notes, documentation, and Open iT system components.
- Closed Book
- Practical Test (3 hours) Work through Open iT systems to solve real-world problems and provide a clearly written documentation. The documentation may include descriptions and screenshots.
- The exam must be completed within 4 hours.
A passing score is 70 and above on both theoretical and practical tests. Examinees will only be allowed to retake the exam after a waiting period of 6 months.
A Certified Systems Engineer is the administrator of the Open iT software system and is responsible for data integrity.
The basis of this certification is the ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot Open iT solutions, which requires in-depth knowledge and administration skills in LicenseAnalyzer2020 (Levels 1-3), StorageAnalyzer, ComputeAnalyzer, and CLIMS.
A Certified Advanced Reporter delivers value from the Open iT database to your organization.
The basis of this certification is the ability to collect and analyze data from the Open iT Core Server and Analysis Server, providing the in-depth picture of an organization’s usage, which requires comprehensive familiarity of Open iT’s standard reports, templates, and underlying data models.
A Certified Engineer is officially awarded after passing both Certified Systems Engineer (CSE) and Certified Advanced Reporter (CAR) exams.
Schedule of Examination
Friday, September 24, 2021 | Tests will be administered at the Open iT offices:
Lucena City, Philippines
|Certified Advanced Reporter||8:00 – 12:00 CST||8:00 – 12:00 CET||13:00 – 17:00 PHT|
|Certified Systems Engineer||13:00 – 17:00 CST||13:00 – 17:00 CET||18:00 – 22:00 PHT|
$600 USD | each certification
- $1000 USD | both certifications
- $300 USD | if taken together in conjunction with completion of the Open iT classes in the last 12 months ($600 total)
*The registration fee includes a study guide.
Cadence® Design Systems is a leader in electronic design with more than 30 years of expertise in the computational software industry. Providing service to the most innovative companies in the world, Cadence applies its proprietary Intelligent System Design to bring forth hardware, software, and IP to realize design concepts. Among its most important products are
Except for a few products, Autodesk has offered trade-ins (1 standalone license to 1 named user; 1 network license to 1 multi-user license or 2 named-user licenses) before the maintenance plans are permanently retired. A multi-user license can also be traded in for 2 named-user licenses at the next renewal before August 7, 2023. Not