Open iT Certifications
Certified Systems Engineer and Certified Advanced Reporter
- Theoretical Test (1 hour)
- Closed Book
Taken by an examinee without notes, documentation, or access to any Open iT system.
- Open Book
- Closed Book
- Practical Test (3 hours) Work through Open iT systems to solve real-world problems and provide a clearly written documentation. The documentation may include descriptions and screenshots.
- The exam must be completed within 4 hours. If the closed book portion is completed early, the test can be turned in to begin the open book portion.
A passing score is 70 and above on both theoretical and practical tests. Examinees will only be allowed to retake the exam after a waiting period of 6 months.
A Certified Systems Engineer is the administrator of the Open iT database and maintains data integrity.
The basis of this certification is the ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot Open iT solutions, which requires in-depth knowledge and administration skills in LicenseAnalyzer2020 (Levels 1-3), StorageAnalyzer, ComputeAnalyzer, and CLIMS.
The basis of this certification is the ability to collect and analyze data from the Open iT Core Server and Analysis Server, providing the in-depth picture of an organization’s usage, which requires comprehensive familiarity of Open iT’s standard reports, templates, and underlying data models.
Schedule of Examination
Lucena City, Philippines
|Advanced Reporter||8 am to noon CST||8 am to noon CET||1-5 pm PHT|
|Systems Engineer||1pm to 5pm CST||1pm to 5pm CET||6-10 pm PHT|
- $1000 USD | both certifications
- $300 USD | if taken together in conjunction with completion of the Open iT classes in the last 12 months ($600 total)
Price based on the country in which the exam is proctored.
*The registration fee includes a study guide.