Learn how cloud visibility and software license management can help accelerate the adoption of smart manufacturing.
Certified Systems Engineer and Certified Advanced Reporter
- Theoretical Test (1 hour)
- Closed Book
- Taken by an examinee without notes, documentation, or access to any Open iT system.
- If the closed book portion is submitted early, the examinee will have more time to access notes, documentation, or the Open iT system while working on the open book portion.
- Open Book
- An examinee can access all the notes, documentation, and Open iT system components.
- Closed Book
- Practical Test (3 hours) Work through Open iT systems to solve real-world problems and provide a clearly written documentation. The documentation may include descriptions and screenshots.
- The exam must be completed within 4 hours.
A passing score is 70 and above on both theoretical and practical tests. Examinees will only be allowed to retake the exam after a waiting period of 6 months.
A Certified Systems Engineer is the administrator of the Open iT software system and is responsible for data integrity.
The basis of this certification is the ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot Open iT solutions, which requires in-depth knowledge and administration skills in LicenseAnalyzer2020 (Levels 1-3), StorageAnalyzer, ComputeAnalyzer, and CLIMS.
A Certified Advanced Reporter delivers value from the Open iT database to your organization.
The basis of this certification is the ability to collect and analyze data from the Open iT Core Server and Analysis Server, providing the in-depth picture of an organization’s usage, which requires comprehensive familiarity of Open iT’s standard reports, templates, and underlying data models.
A Certified Engineer is officially awarded after passing both Certified Systems Engineer (CSE) and Certified Advanced Reporter (CAR) exams.
Schedule of Examination
|America Houston, TX||Europe Oslo, Norway||Asia Lucena City, Philippines|
|Certified Advanced Reporter||8:00 – 12:00 CST||8:00 – 12:00 CET||13:00 – 17:00 PHT|
|Certified Systems Engineer||13:00 – 17:00 CST||13:00 – 17:00 CET||18:00 – 22:00 PHT|
$600 USD | each certification
- $1000 USD | both certifications
- $300 USD | if taken together in conjunction with completion of the Open iT classes in the last 12 months ($600 total)
*The registration fee includes a study guide.
Let’s face it – managing engineering software licenses is not an easy task. License managers who deal with traditional administrative products, like Microsoft Office, do not understand the complexity of
Last June 22 to 24, 2022, Open iT Japan attended the Design Engineering & Manufacturing Solutions (DMS) Expo 2022, which is one of the nine shows under Manufacturing World Japan.