The growing demand for sustainability highlights why IT leaders must make their technologies eco-friendlier. Learn how in this article.
Engineering Software Reporting
The Engineering Software Reporting and Analysis Training Program is designed to help participants acquire basic techniques in generating reports that matter.
Learn how to analyze the data and turn it into actionable business intelligence. Learn to maximize ROI with expert guidance in reporting and analysis. Use live data to gain hands-on experience in reporting and analysis with practical output that the participants can take back to their respective companies.
Apply the skills and techniques learned through hands-on exercises, sharing of best practices, and open discussions.
- Setting up reports that are relevant to the participants through the combination of different reporting methods
- Discussions and sharing of the reports and analyses
- Types of Licensing Agreements
- Vendor Negotiations
- License Renewals
- Overview Reporting/License Management
- Vendor-Specific License Managers – Vendor-specific topics on Open iT supported license managers, as requested by participants
C. Historical Reporting
- SSRS and Subscription
- Excel and other BI Tools
Recognizing the role of software license management and FinOps in optimizing IT spend is the key to maximizing business value.