Engineering Software Reporting
|5 hours/day with a lunch break
The Engineering Software Reporting and Analysis Training Program is designed to help participants acquire basic techniques in generating reports that matter.
Learn how to analyze the data and turn it into actionable business intelligence. Learn to maximize ROI with expert guidance in reporting and analysis. Use live data to gain hands-on experience in reporting and analysis with practical output that the participants can take back to their respective companies.
Apply the skills and techniques learned through hands-on exercises, sharing of best practices, and open discussions.
- Setting up reports that are relevant to the participants through the combination of different reporting methods
- Discussions and sharing of the reports and analyses
- Understand the Open iT’s architecture, gain knowledge of the supported License Managers and the modes of data collection.
- Comprehend the fundamentals of Core Server Reporting and Analysis Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Comprehend the reporting and integration features of Power BI.
- Recognize the importance of data provisions in the context of vendor negotiations and how to leverage it.
- Equip yourself with knowledge on how Open iT helps you keep license costs under control for vendors such as Autodesk, Hexagon, Bentley, Landmark and Schlumberger
Personalized Training, Globally Accessible 🌎
We understand the value of face-to-face instruction and its unmatched ability to foster meaningful connections, deep learning, and prompt feedback. That’s why we’re thrilled to offer offline, in-person trainings tailored to your needs.
Choose Your Ideal Location:
Whether you’re situated in the bustling heart of the Americas, the vibrant landscapes of Europe, or the dynamic regions of Asia, we have a location convenient for you:
Americas: Houston, TX, USA.
Europe: Oslo, Norway.
Asia: Lucena City, Philippines.
Tailored to Your Schedule:
Our on-demand structure ensures that the training aligns with your timeframe, providing flexibility without compromising on quality.
We’re dedicated to facilitating your growth, no matter where you are.
Open iT’s LicenseAnalyzer changes the way license managers monitor and manage software licenses. Its native, near real-time alerts on license usage enable proactive management, allowing for the anticipation and resolution of potential issues before they impact operations. Proactive Monitoring with Custom Alerts Open iT allows for the customization of dashboards with license usage portlets to
Managing software licenses requires analyzing significant amounts of data from license servers and applications. Open iT’s LicenseAnalyzer easily integrates with Power BI, transforming this data into actionable insights and simplifying the task of monitoring software license usage and compliance. This guide shows how to use Power BI notifications to keep track of license utilization and
Open iT seamlessly integrates with leading business intelligence tools like Power BI and Tableau, empowering users to extend their analysis beyond the customizable reports LicenseAnalyzer provides and leverage these platforms for more in-depth data visualization and analytics. This article is designed to help you navigate the complexities of software license usage data, transforming it into